News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Text switches between left justified and centered

Started by MRM4, November 28, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRM4

Something weird has been going on with my board over the last few weeks. I was doing this before the last update. The text, on both the main menu and within posts, will switch to center justified and sometimes back to left justified. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Anyone seen this and know if there is a fix for it? I'm on 2.0.12.

Kindred

mods installed?
does it happen on a specific theme?
have you seen it happen on the default (curve) theme?

url showing the issue?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MRM4

Quote from: Kindred on November 28, 2016, 05:54:40 PM
mods installed?
does it happen on a specific theme?
have you seen it happen on the default (curve) theme?

url showing the issue?

No new mods.
I have used the same theme for a few years.
I haven't tried the default theme.

Kindred

I didn't ask what NEW mods...  and what theme are you running?

and please supply a URL so we can see the issue?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

it's your "Eagle Racing engines" advert.

There is a <div align="CENTER"> that is never closed.

this is why I asked what mods (not what new mods) - because adding unclosed code in an ad-block or portal block is the most common cause of formatting confusion.
Слaва
Украинi

MRM4

Thanks for finding that. It looked like something was wrong when I inserted the code. I guess that was it.

Advertisement: