News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reputable developers

Started by Krivich26rus, November 29, 2016, 12:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krivich26rus

Уважаемые разработчики!
Объясните пожалуйста, почему поисковые роботы Google, Yahoo!, Mail и другие свободно перемещаются по форуму и считывают информацию находящуюся в топиках, а робот Яндекс не заходит далее главной страницы и получает такую информацию: «Уважаемый Гость! Вы забанены и не можете оставлять сообщения». Причем все диапазоны: 178.137.xx,  141.8.183.xx, 130.193.50.хх  и  5.255.253.хх. 
На русскоязычном форуме никто не ответил на это вопрос.
---
Reputable developers!
Explain please why retrieval robots of Google, Yahoo!, Mail and others freely move on a forum and read out the information which is in topics, and the robot of Yandex doesn't come further the homepage and obtains such information: "Dear Guest! You are banned and can't leave messages". And all ranges: 178.137.xx, 141.8.183.xx, 130.193.50.xx and 5.255.253.xx. 
At a Russian-speaking forum nobody answered it a question.

[nofollow]

Dzonny

Hello there.

Please use English only in this forums, for support in your native language you can post in language support boards.

Anyway, do you have IP ranges banned on your forum for some reason? Looks like you banned the range that this bot use as well, and removing the ban itself will help with your problem.

Kindred

well, the only reason that the banned message gets displayed is if the "user" is banned...

so, as Dzonny says - at some point, you must have banned those IPs
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Krivich26rus

There are no forbidden ranges. And problems only with Yandex. (((

Kindred

The evidence would suggest that you are incorrect.

The banned message only happens if a user is banned. Guests only trigger a ban on ip or hostname.

So, you MUST have a ban which is being triggered by yandex
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Krivich26rus

Skry all wrong translation. I never banned the whole ranges (all range). Especially at Yandek is them a little:
130.193.50.xx
5.255.253.xx
141.8.132.xx
93.158.152.xx
And all are banned. Where it is possible to look at the list of checks on IP addresses?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Krivich26rus

byproduct

triggering a banned msg
which only comes from forum banning

sounds banned to me.

clear your browser cache and then take a look at the ban list again
after that check the admin and moderation logs

Dzonny

Looks like you have quite a lot of banned IP addresses. Not really sure if you actually needed that, I'd suggest to set bans on usernames and email addresses rather than IP.

Krivich26rus

Quote from: Dzonny on December 03, 2016, 04:14:38 PM
Looks like you have quite a lot of banned IP addresses. Not really sure if you actually needed that, I'd suggest to set bans on usernames and email addresses rather than IP.
Well. I will delete all IP addresses from Bang.

Krivich26rus

Quote from: Dzonny on December 03, 2016, 04:14:38 PM

Забанены не все адреса, указанные в таблице. Точно забанены только адреса, находящиеся в красных клетках. Пример ниже. Еще проверю всех пользователей, что бы оставить бан по имени и почте.

Not all addresses specified in the table are banned. Only the addresses which are in red cells are precisely banned. The example is lower. Still I will check all users to leave Bang on a name and mail.

Krivich26rus

Оставил в бан-листе только имена и почту. Проблема исчезла. Большое спасибо.

Left in the ban-sheet only names and mail. The problem disappeared. Thank you very much.

Advertisement: