Hey! i want to move the red who's up of my theme to black! some help css?

Started by SkzlN, December 03, 2016, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkzlN

Hey guys! today i'm looking of moving this following red color to black, but i don't want to move all the reds, only the one of the top on this forum! if anyone can help me to know where on the css i can change this red to black! please feel free to reply! i just gived a small part of my forum! i don't need to give all the page :v

p.s : i've asked it on many themes site who tell me to came here for this support! bcs you guys know perfectly the css etc etc...

d3vcho

Hello and welcome!

If only we could know which theme are you using, or even better, get an URL to your website...

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

SkzlN

Quote from: d3vcho on December 03, 2016, 04:38:46 AM
Hello and welcome!

If only we could know which theme are you using, or even better, get an URL to your website...

hey! read my pm! on it, i've tell you my forum :) if anybody else want to know it too, just reply and i'il give you the link!
p.s : this attachement verification is bored me! make it's more simple :(

edit : the theme name i'm using is Ornanent, i'il give the forum link on my furture topic :)

d3vcho

Hello!

Well, your theme uses some images for the backgrounds of your site. So your best option is to edit or replace topper.jpg, placed inside your images folder /Themes/yourtheme/images/img.

As you can see that picture is a gradient. You'll need to edit or replace that image with another gradient (if you want) to avoid breaking the structure of the theme.

There's another option if you don't mind breaking a little bit the color scheme. In your index.css, find #header and change:
background: url(../images/img/topper.jpg) 100% 0 no-repeat;

to
background: black;

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Advertisement: