Ability to register 1000 members on one minute!

Started by SkzlN, December 03, 2016, 04:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkzlN

hey guys! i would like to know (if it's already there) how to register 1000 members on one minute! but within he got online! like the other mod!
i just want that 1000 member or more got registered fastly! with everyone name different like Bob , tartonpion, etc etc :)
thanks if anybody would like to do this mod for me!

Shambles

Care to share the URL to your forum?

It's just so I can avoid it  ::)

dougiefresh

@Shambles:  Sarcastic much?  :P

@SkzlN:  Why would you need to do this?

SkzlN

Quote from: dougiefresh on December 03, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
@Shambles:  Sarcastic much?  :P

@SkzlN:  Why would you need to do this?

Bcs we have actually not alot members! and i want to register these fake accounts until we got more :)

dougiefresh

This topic may give you second thoughts about doing this: https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/358792-fake-a-few-members-on-new-boards/?page=2

And for the record: I, for one, WILL NOT write such a mod.  EVER!

Steve

Absolutely terrible idea and I wouldn't join a forum with a thousand members but essentially no posts to support that many members.

However, if you must proceed with this: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3330
DO NOT pm me for support!

SkzlN

personally, i don't like this mod bcs i look on it , i've already tried it, and on it, when we click on the profil of the fake user, it's make none, so all can know is it a bot :v

d3vcho

Quote from: SkzlN on December 03, 2016, 03:22:29 PM
personally, i don't like this mod bcs i look on it , i've already tried it, and on it, when we click on the profil of the fake user, it's make none, so all can know is it a bot :v

Hello!

Just a point... Wouldn't everybody know that +1000 users are bots if they were registered the same date and they have no posts? Sounds suspicious.... I wouldn't do that. Just earn your own users. It's much better than faking accounts.

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

vbgamer45

Turn off captcha and registration requirements you will get lots of members that way.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: