how to move this color red on the forum to another img!

Started by SkzlN, December 03, 2016, 10:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkzlN

hey guys! i want to know how to move this red to another one background! my theme name is : Ornament !
my forum link is : dark-killers.net !

Dzonny

Hello there,

Can you please explain a bit more what are you trying to achieve? Use that particular color as a background of another theme? If that's the case you should edit css file in that theme and set background-color: #660509; for appropriate css class, body most likely.

SkzlN

Quote from: Dzonny on December 03, 2016, 11:35:22 AM
Hello there,

Can you please explain a bit more what are you trying to achieve? Use that particular color as a background of another theme? If that's the case you should edit css file in that theme and set background-color: #660509; for appropriate css class, body most likely.

hey! yeah! i want to move this red to this following img! but what's the option on css where i must got, bcs on this theme, alot of things is on red! if you know, feel free to reply ^^

Dzonny

try with index.css file, line 34, body element, change the background-color from current to #660509 and that should do the trick!

SkzlN

i find this :

/* Help popups require a different styling of the body element. */
body#help_popup
{
   padding: 1em;
}

/* use dark grey for the text, leaving #000 for headers etc */
body, td, th, tr
{
   color: #999;
}

, i must edit this #999? personally! i don't understanding! i think the red color is on img ... i want to change it to another img, but how?

Illori

you should be posting in the themes support topic so that the author of that theme can help you. i think the advice dzonny gave you is not exactly what you want to do.

SkzlN

Quote from: Illori on December 03, 2016, 12:15:28 PM
you should be posting in the themes support topic so that the author of that theme can help you. i think the advice dzonny gave you is not exactly what you want to do.

hey! this theme! i got it on a simple site for it! but i don't got any support for it! not forum for it, it's was just a site who disturbe some themes! it's the reason i come here to ask you!

Illori

then you need to register on that site to get support for the theme. we dont support custom themes, if we do it is best effort. you really need to get the author or that forum to support you in your questions.

Sir Osis of Liver

If that's Crip's Ornament, it's been extensively modified.  Don't know if anyone's supporting his themes.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

SkzlN

i find the solution!

it's was at main-block.png if anyone don't know it <3 !

and yeah it's a crip theme

proof : look here with mozila, dark-killers.net

Dzonny

Sorry, I misunderstood what you wanted to do here, you wanted to change category background color to your custom.

Glad that you solved it though!

SkzlN

Advertisement: