News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to add an img for tittle page!

Started by SkzlN, December 04, 2016, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkzlN

Sorry to tell you that, but not red warning was there, i know on some mods sites, the warning is there, but for this mod, none, but after he crash my forum, i've take a look of the version compatibility of this mod, and it's was for smf 2.0.11, and no the one i use, i use 2.0.12 :v

Kindred

that won't cause a crash.

In general, any mod for 2.0.x will work with any other 2.0.x version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SkzlN

So a curious problem is came to the mod package, not the version compatibility so :)

the problem is on the mod also unless if the package will be modified to work :)

Kindred

I just installed the mod on my 2.0.13 test site and it installs fine with no errors and no crash....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SkzlN

So may it's my problem, idk, anyway, so you've do SMF 2.0.13 already? :)

Kindred

I and the other team members are testing it to make sure there are no issues...
(hence the "test forum"  :D )
Слaва
Украинi

SkzlN

so pm me the test forum :P jk xD
So if all the teams tested it, i'il test it too bcs i will be a team member of smf one day :)

Advertisement: