News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

NEED HELP!!!! URGENT!!! MY FORUM GOT CRASHED BY ONE MOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SkzlN, December 04, 2016, 10:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkzlN

HEY GUYS!!!!!

UNFORTUNATELY, ON ONE OF MY TOPIC REQUEST, I'VE ASK A THING, SO A GUY GIVE ME A MOD, I INSTALLED IT, AND MY FORUM GOT CRASHED, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RESTORE MY SISTEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Dzonny

Hey there SkzlN,

Okay, can you give us more details? Please provide forum URL, tell us if you're having some error message, also did you had some errors reported when you tried to install that mod?

SkzlN

Quote from: Dzonny on December 04, 2016, 10:49:41 AM
Hey there SkzlN,

Okay, can you give us more details? Please provide forum URL, tell us if you're having some error message, also did you had some errors reported when you tried to install that mod?

No! i don't got any reported! my actual version is 2.0.12

my link is : dark-killers.net

and not, i don't received any emails! you guys can know how i can restore my forum without restart all to 0?

Dzonny

Okay, so all you did was to install this mod, and from that moment forum crashed? You haven't changed any settings or nothing in addition?

If you wish, you can send me your cPanel/ftp login info along with forum admin account via pm so I can take a look at it.

SkzlN

look, i don't do anything for the forum got off, only when i installed this package, and Okay! as you wish, just a last thing, you'il got to public_hltm, /community :)  on it, all my folders is there, on file manager of gpanel, it is important that you fix without re begin all to 0
read my pm :)

Dzonny

Okay, fixed.
Looks like your Subs.php file had an syntax error. Anyway, please always make a backup of your forum before making changes on forum, like before mods installations.

Steve

Just for future reference, you're fortunate someone actually helped you with a thread title like that. A lot of people would have skipped it. Using all caps and multiple exclamation points is not only considered shouting/screaming but it's also considered just plain rude. In addition, it makes it sound like you think your problem is more important than those of everyone else.

Just a friendly bit of advice. Heed it not, whichever you wish. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

SkzlN

Just bcs on it, alot of members asked me, so it's was boring me! i know i abused with this [!]
but good... next time before install a package, i'il take a backup of my forum :)

Advertisement: