News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

wanted

Started by lLukdreams, December 05, 2016, 03:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lLukdreams

hello :D,
im not really sure if i am right here with my question but i hope.
well, im wanting a mod to define with wich email new users can register... so that only people with [email protected] can make a registration on my forum.. u understand what i mean?
thanks! and sorry for my enlgish

d3vcho

Hello!

Please, next time try to be a "little bit" more descriptive on your topic title... Some users may not enter here since they don't know what the topic will be about.

Anyway, I've found a Mod that may helps you: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1493 Is not exactly what you want, but it's similar... And should work almost on every SMF 2.0 version - How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

SkzlN

i don't understanding you clearly, can you explain more details?

so you want a mod who force people to register with @gmail.com? or i'm wrong, anyway, if it's other than this, all users register with a specific email and two members can't have the same email, maybe you want a mod who can verify if this email are not fake? anyway, if you want this, it's not needed, just came to Admin / Registration / Settings, on it, set the specific member can be member only if he valided a mail sended to is email (real or no) i'm not sure if it's that you want, if i'm wrong, reply :)

P.s : i think i understand u, so u want force ppl to register with @gmail.com and somethings of your choice, but i don't think it's good, bcs i think all ppl can choose is mail, i don't know what happend with this :)

d3vcho

@OutBreak, what I understood is that this user want to allow new users ONLY using an specific mail provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail...).

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

lLukdreams

Quote from: d3vcho on December 05, 2016, 03:13:47 PM
Hello!

Please, next time try to be a "little bit" more descriptive on your topic title... Some users may not enter here since they don't know what the topic will be about.

Anyway, I've found a Mod that may helps you: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1493 Is not exactly what you want, but it's similar... And should work almost on every SMF 2.0 version - How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

exactly that was i wanted, thanks dude!!!
sorry for my bad description but my english skills are not the best

Advertisement: