News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Side menu

Started by Nixoriuz, December 07, 2016, 08:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixoriuz

Hi,
I'm kinda new to all the PHP, HTML stuff and i could not find a way to add a side menu in the SMF front page, do i have to customize my Theme or install an addon or do some stuff in the source files?
If anyone could help i would be soo happy :) Thanks.

SkzlN

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2657

keep your words, thank me later :v

or if u want to edit any pages, got to sub.php , on it, you will find all the pages line of the 'home' etc! on it, u can add some icons or something like that!

Nixoriuz

I've added an image to what i kinda want to have :)

Kindred

look at the mod site for "portal" mods.

those will allow you to build columns to the right or left and to place blocks in other locations as well... 
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Nixoriuz

Problem with thos mods is that they will cram all the stuff in the little area like this insted of what i want :/ look at the post, is there anyway around that problem?

Kindred

change the width of the column...
in most of the portals, this is a changeable setting
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: