News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Error won't let me log in

Started by burd, December 07, 2016, 12:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burd

I'm locked out and can't log on to check what's going on, what do I do?
Who'd a know'd the better

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

burd

Now it won't let me see it.  Upgrade the MySQL, I only saw it once. 

burd

burd

All I can see now is a data base error. 

Illori

and what is that error? without some details from you, we cant help you solve the issue.

Kindred

you know, if you want us to be able to help you, you need to provide us some actual information.

What is the actual error displayed on the screen?

What is your URL?

Also, this is NOT a "real time" support site. We are all volunteers and have other things to do in our lives. So, bumping a topic with "HELP" only after minutes is not conducive toward getting help.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

burd

unitedfbody.com

MySQL server is running with the read only option, so it can not excute this option
Data base is at 2.0.2

Illori

then you need to contact your host, they are the only ones that can fix the issue.

burd

burd

My host said they can't help, it's only on the SMF forum on my web site.   I'm locked out and can't do anything. 

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Illori

who is your host? they should know how to fix that error. if they will not help you ask for a manager or the next tier support line.

Kindred

The issue is most definitely not in smf.

What the error is telling you is that, somehow, your database user has lost rights to edit the database.   And that setting is part of the SERVER side setup. Your host is really the only one that can help you fix that.
Слaва
Украинi

burd

I'll post up a pic of the error we first saw,

burd

burd

Then that went away.  Now this is all you can get

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on December 07, 2016, 05:38:24 PM
The issue is most definitely not in smf.

What the error is telling you is that, somehow, your database user has lost rights to edit the database.   And that setting is part of the SERVER side setup. Your host is really the only one that can help you fix that.
Слaва
Украинi

burd

I was on the phone with two diff tech's from godaddy, they couldn't fix it.

Kindred

Godaddy techs are idiots. You need to get to at least level 3 techs to even have a chance of getting some actual help
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: