News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Where to find the emails the system sends out?

Started by Snuffy, December 08, 2016, 05:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuffy

I am the webmaster for a Home Owners site and  running these: SMF 2.0.12  and  EzPortal

And through the Core Features I have turned on the item of :

"Advanced Profile Fields - This enables you to hide standard profile fields, add profile fields to registration, and create new profile fields for your forum."

And created new profile field on the registration for members of the South Valley Estates to HAVE TO INCLUDE their Location, and this added information to their registration form.
I also have the system set for the registrations to be Admin Approved, so "I" must approve all new registrations on this closed living estates area, as the site is for Owners of Units of South Valley Estates only.

When I get a request for approval by someone that does not give an address or location that IS NOT in the estates I reject them and when doing that I select to 'Reject and send an email', and I would like to see exactly what information is being sent to someone that is rejected, along with all other emails that are generated by the system and see or edit the information sent.

I have looked through about all the systems folders on my server for the site and can not find this information, or am not looking for the correct type file or something.
Can you please point me in the correct direction to look to find the scrips or type of files that I can check out and edit if need be for my type site?

The File name and folder of the files in the system would be great if you can help.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Snuffy Smith
Admin - SVHOA

br360

Take a look at themes/default /languages/EmailTemplates.english.php

Snuffy

Quote from: br360 on December 08, 2016, 05:56:16 PM
Take a look at themes/default /languages/EmailTemplates.english.php

Your Title under your name fits you very well BR360  ;)

You are a Hero!   Thanks that seems to be exactly what I was looking for and I just did not think to look in the Themes Folder, Guess I need to take a break and maybe a nap and get my head straight!

Thanks my friend!
Snuffy

br360

Advertisement: