News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

preferences / change settings

Started by fse, December 08, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fse

Hello,

When I click on Preference then select settings for Messages, I select box "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default". But I already sent 3 messages and it didn't save any. Whenever I go to select settings, I find the box  "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" is unselected. It seams to me that it's not saving the changes. Can you please help.
thanks
Version: 2.0.12 

skb

Probably you have not clicked the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page. Besides till the sent messages are seen by the recipient they remain in The Outbox folder.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

fse

I click the "save changes" button at the bottom of the page. I sent 3 messages and one for myself. When I checked the "sent message", I didn't see any message. O only received the message that I sent for myself in the "inbox" folder, but didn't see it in the "sent message"

Kindred

I don't think it will save messages sent to yourself
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

that is what the option does, they are saved in the sent folder. does not matter if sent to yourself or someone else they get saved.

Kindred

ok...   in that case:

to fse:

What mods do you have installed?
URL to your site?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: