News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Replies Broken - SilentWave

Started by camman502, December 19, 2016, 11:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camman502

I tried the code snippet from a previous forum i read and it didn't work. I am currently running 2.0.12 And i am running into this issue =/

#quickReplyOptions form textarea
{
height: 100px;
width: 635px;
max-width: 100%;
min-width: 100%;
margin: 0.25em 0 1em 0;
}

How does one fix this..? that's in my index.css and i am still running into this issue. Thanks!

Illori

then you should post in the themes support topic. is the version of the theme you are using for SMF 2.0 or higher or SMF 2.0 RC4? this issue should only be seen if you are using an SMF 2.0 RC4 theme with SMF 2.0 or higher.

camman502

Quote from: Illori on December 20, 2016, 05:18:18 AM
then you should post in the themes support topic. is the version of the theme you are using for SMF 2.0 or higher or SMF 2.0 RC4? this issue should only be seen if you are using an SMF 2.0 RC4 theme with SMF 2.0 or higher.

"Themes compatible with SMF 2.0.x"

And i did and they said they seen this issue a while back and there was a fix but they forgot it..

Quote from: ARG on December 20, 2016, 10:27:05 AM
You could possibly go into Admin and "Reset All Themes". If that does not work, maybe ask the SMF Community. I remember this being an issues in the past but cannot recall the solution, and am not sure that it is theme specific. ;)

Illori

this is a theme specific issue. if the authors will not provide support to fix the issue then i would recommend you find another theme that you can get support with.

camman502

Yeah but is there anyone for someone to manually fix it or..? 

Kindred

did you do a hard refresh (ctrl-f5) in your browser after applying the max-widthfix?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Colin

May we have a link to your forum please.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Deaks

if you disable your portal is the issue the same?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: