News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

how can enable left or right sidebar on a theme??

Started by irfanjutt63, December 23, 2016, 05:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irfanjutt63

i want to enable the right sidebar and left sidebar on a theme ...how can it possible?

Dzonny

If I understood your question correctly, then by using a portal system, like Simple Portal would do the trick.

irfanjutt63

i want to add right sidebar column on Reseller or other smf themes..but cant find any solution ...

irfanjutt63

here is snapshoot of template and want to add right sidebar column for recent post and for advertisement ads

Dzonny

Like I said, you can use portal mod and add sidebar box with whatever you want (i highly suggest Simple Portal), or manually code the sidebar in index.template.php.

irfanjutt63

Quote from: Dzonny on December 23, 2016, 07:07:42 AM
Like I said, you can use portal mod and add sidebar box with whatever you want (i highly suggest Simple Portal), or manually code the sidebar in index.template.php.

i can't understand  your term (i highly suggest Simple Portal) kindly if you give me more detail about it...advance bundle of thanks for u..

lurkalot

Just like to mention.   Other portals are available. http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;type=17  I dare say any of them will do what you need and more very nicely. ;)

Advertisement: