News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to Make a post count ?

Started by ninjarazio, January 03, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjarazio

Hi, I want contribute to this community but whenever i post a reply it doesn't count in my posts. Why is that? Thanks. I am newbie.

Arantor

Not every area counts towards post count.

ninjarazio

ninjarazio

But one thing can you please specify those groups and threads where posts counts or not?

d3vcho

Basically I think post just doesn't count inside Chit Chat
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Steve

And it's child boards I would guess. Don't know that for a fact though.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Irisado

Plenty of the child boards contribute towards post count.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

LiroyvH

Quote from: Irisado on January 03, 2017, 04:51:48 PM
Plenty of the child boards contribute towards post count.

Think he meant the Chit Chat childs.
I do believe those don't count either.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Irisado

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

ninjarazio

Okay i think i have to find some by myself lol

Irisado

Do note that only legitimate posts are going to count.  Spam posts will just disappear ;).

ninjarazio

How they will count as this post is spam or not? That doesn't makes sense to me? Moderators delete the post by reviewing ?

Irisado

Spam is often defined as one liners which add nothing to the topic being discussed and/or are off topic.  Such posts are simply deleted by the moderators here without notification.

ninjarazio

Okay thank you . I will keep this thing in mind and remember you too because you the 1st one i met in this community :) Thanks.

Advertisement: