Wrong language for string "There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to"

Started by lf123123, January 04, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lf123123

Hello,

after I upgraded from SMF 1.x to 2.0.12, I noticed that the German language pack (UTF-8) will leave (at least) one English text untranslated: Below each topic without replies, I see the text "There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?" in English language. I tried to find this string in order to translate it myself, but was unable to find it in the English language pack, the German language pack and the full installation package with automated searches. Since I don't want to go through all files by hand: Can you please direct me to the right place and tell me in which file I can find this string to translate it myself?

Thank you!

Kindred

that is not part of the standard SMF, as far as I know... which means it is probably a mod...    so, either modifications.YOURLANGUAGE.php or a special language file just for that mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lf123123

Thank you, problem solved: You put me on the right path. The string was included in a custom theme which I installed.

Thank you!

Advertisement: