Sorry for the delay, long day.
For SMF logs, nothing in them.
Server logs that I have access to, nothing
For mods, this is the list I have from admin Package manager:
1. SMF 2.0.13 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
2. SMF 2.0.12 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
3. Responsive Curve 1.0 Beta 5 [ Uninstall ]
4. SMF 2.0.11 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
5. SMF 1.1.21 / 2.0.10 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
6. SMF 1.1.20 / 2.0.9 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
7. SMF 2.0.8 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
8. SMF 2.0.7 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
9. SMF 1.1.19 / 2.0.6 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
10. Hide PM Text in Email Notifications by BK Modding 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
11. SMF 2.0.5 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
12. SMF 2.0.4 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
13. SMF 2.0.3 Update 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
14. Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio 7.2
The URL is a private board with no guest access.
The only other thing that I am having problems with is the host fatcow.com
I have Email delays of up to 24 hours from this board and another URL I help manage using SMF on their servers.
FatCow also tried to shut me down claiming that the SMF code was infected and I needed to use their partner SiteLock to fix it for $$. I checked the code on the so called infected files and they were fine compared to the original code. I threatened calling the NY AG's office and they backed off.
Sorry for that rant.
The only other thing about this board that I wonder about is the oversized animated emoticons in the list on the edit window like this one: