what is this version ?

Started by TheBrothersArm, January 12, 2017, 02:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBrothersArm

what is this version ? can you give me link where i can download this version ?

d3vcho

Hello!

It's SMF 2.0, using "Core Theme". It's installed by default, so you can change it from Curve to Core in the Admin settings.

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

br360

Just a head's up though- some of the code on that theme is old and not really compatible with quite a few mods. You may have issues getting mods to install properly without having to manually edit the mod's code in yourself.

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: d3vcho on January 12, 2017, 03:00:41 PM
Hello!

It's SMF 2.0, using "Core Theme". It's installed by default, so you can change it from Curve to Core in the Admin settings.

Regards :)
in my forum in "admin board" ?

Kindred

not admin board....   admin SETTINGS....   under the admin menu

I suggest that you read the user manual...
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

d3vcho

Admin > Configuration > Themes and Layout > Manage and Install, then, change "Overall forum default:" from SMF Default Theme - Curve to Core.
You can also change "Reset everyone to:" if you like.

But seriously, take into account what br360 said above...
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Kindred

Also... do not open multiple topics with the same question in multiple boards.   Other topic has been deleted
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: