News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Looking for SlickPRO: Graphite by m3talc0re

Started by D3N1553, January 13, 2017, 07:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3N1553

Hi guys !

I was looking for the SMF theme Slickpro: Graphite made by m3etalc0re, but it's old route on the theme downloads is broken ...i think it was http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=16

Yes. It's really old. I would not care to update it so I can use it, any of you have the files? Thanks !

Using:

SMF 1.1.7 with spanish_es language
"Customized" SMF Default Core Theme

Happy Simpleportal, Media Gallery and Blog Community MODs User.

Thanks...

D.

Steve

I'm curious as to why you're using ver. 1.1.7 still? There have been so many improvements in usability and security in 2.0.13 (latest stable version) that I'm really surprised someone is still on 1.x ... plus support for it is almost non-existant now.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Illori

no one is allowed to attach that theme as it has no license defined.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

D3N1553

Quote from: Steve on January 13, 2017, 08:36:57 PM
I'm curious as to why you're using ver. 1.1.7 still? There have been so many improvements in usability and security in 2.0.13 (latest stable version) that I'm really surprised someone is still on 1.x ... plus support for it is almost non-existant now.

Absolutely nope.
My forum died years ago and I miss it so much that I want to renew it with the same style. I loved that theme.

I am not using 2.0.13.
Somoone shared the files ! thanks ! I'll be happy to update the theme soon so it works fine with the latest version.
Using:

SMF 1.1.7 with spanish_es language
"Customized" SMF Default Core Theme

Happy Simpleportal, Media Gallery and Blog Community MODs User.

Thanks...

D.

Advertisement: