Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Calendar

Started by Ayelwen, January 14, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayelwen

I am unable to activate the Calendar using these instructions
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Calendar_administration

When I click the Power button to turn it on, and leave that page, it isnt on. When I return to that core options page, its unpowered again.

I feel it may be a permissions issue, however, the File Permissions page has no effect. If I set it to Free... and hit apply, nothing changes. But I also do not have FTP setup on the server as its a Virtual server that I connect to through RDP. Is there a way to adjust permissions through windows?

Steve

Just to be clear, and don't take this wrong, you did press save after enabling the calendar, right?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Ayelwen

No problem, I didn't take it the wrong way.. and it was that small Save button that was screwing me over.

Thanks, ill go hide in a corner now.

Arantor

It does confuse everyone, which is why the entire page was removed in 2.1 and the settings to enable the calendar are now in the calendar page which is shown but fainted out on the main admin homepage.

Steve

Quote from: Ayelwen on January 14, 2017, 04:30:07 PM
No problem, I didn't take it the wrong way.. and it was that small Save button that was screwing me over.

Thanks, ill go hide in a corner now.

Don't worry. We've all made the simplest of errors. Just glad it's working for you now. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: