News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Admin: Members: Awaiting Activation: Delete

Started by dsalo, January 16, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsalo

From the Awaiting Activation window, I am unable to delete any or all of the accounts listed (which recently have tended to be obvious spammers). I would like to be able to delete them before they enter my group and start spamming. Sometimes the delete function fails to do anything; sometimes it puts me back into the Home window. In neither case are any of the accounts actually deleted.

Other, possibly related defects include an inability to open the View All Members window using the function that actually says "View All Member" (I can get there just by clicking "Members") and inability to access the Ban function.

Kindred

smf version?
URL?
mods installed?

Who is your host?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dsalo

Quote from: Kindred on January 16, 2017, 01:43:35 PM
smf version?
URL?
mods installed?

Who is your host?

hxxp:elfling.midgardsmal.com [nonactive]
No mods
Web server

Illori

dsalo

Disabling mod_security didn't change anything. I am completely unable to ban members (though I can delete them) or enter new ban triggers.

Illori

how was mod_security disabled? a lot of hosts dont actually disable it as they think it does provide some protection although it usually does not. changing hosts usually fixes the issue.

Advertisement: