News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

theme upload

Started by Sleezy, January 17, 2017, 04:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleezy

I wan't sure where to post this exactly so I posted it here.

When I tried to upload a theme to the theme site I got this error:
SMFNew Advocate for SMFNew (Dagger)

SleePy

Is it the new theme you tried to upload today?  I see 2 of them as unapproved themes.

Would you be able to either attach here or via another method send the image your trying to attach as well?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Sleezy

The ones you see are the ones I uploaded I guess. I just got an error for some reason. There the same theme though, I tried to upload it twice whenI got the error the first time. As for an image, do you mean like the attachment I posted or something else?

SleePy

If you read the note above the file selection box it notes that a screenshot must be attached.  You can edit your unapproved themes and add them.

I suspect that is what has occurred here.  I will take a look at improving that error message though.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Sleezy

Where do I edit it? I can't find the edit option on the theme site

SleePy

When you are looking at your theme, in the title bar is a [Edit] button.  You can make changes from there.

Sleezy

Advertisement: