News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

more gender options mod & subaccount mod for .12?

Started by eskie, January 20, 2017, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eskie

i and a team currently have a site running on smf 2.0.12, and we're trying to add mods so that we can add more gender options and also subaccounts, but when we attempt to do so, we get an error saying they're not compatible with our version? what can we do, or do we have to downgrade to get these abilities?

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

In addition you might want to upgrade to 2.0.13 ... :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

eskie

we tried that link, but the error still comes up
"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."
and we doubt the package is corrupt, as a sister site has it installed on their version of smf

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Kindred

Did you change the emulate setting to a version that is suported?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

eskie

Kindred

Well, if they didn't work in 2.0.12 originally, why would emulating that version work now?   Emulate the version that the mod was last released for.
Слaва
Украинi

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: