News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Q's re: top menu, a file manager, and banner.

Started by landyvlad, January 20, 2017, 11:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

1. How/where do I modify the top menu to add options etc?

2. I have seen on many forums a "Files"or "downloads" section where files relevant to the forum topic, and downloadable by members, are stored and accessed.
Does SMF have this functionality and where would I find out more please?

3. What's a recommended pixel dimensions for a 'banner'image, and where do I set / select that?

I have tried looking in the instructions but cant find answers to these particular things.

Thank you all !
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Kindred

1. Read the wiki/FAQ on how to add buttons (subs.php)

2. Check the mod site

3. That depends on your theme...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: