News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

TinyPortal themes ?

Started by landyvlad, January 21, 2017, 08:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

The TP forum has very little info and is very dated.

Does anyone know where I can see examples of the various TP themes which are available?

I'd like to be able to choose first rather than have to download & install each and every one to test it just for looks.....

Also are there free TP themes available in places other than the TP site itself?

(I gather you can't just use any SMF theme with TP and expect it to work)

Cheers.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Steve

I'm not sure I understand. I use TinyPortal and it uses whatever theme I have selected for the rest of my forum.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Illori

tinyportal no longer requires a specific theme for it to work. you can use theme that works with your version of SMF.

why do you consider the TP forum having very little information and outdated? it is still active just people dont seem to need a lot of support so it is not as active as this forum.

ARG01

A little late. I had all free and premium TP themes, and trashed them just a few weeks ago. They were way outdated and no longer functioned properly. Without major code work they were pretty much useless.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

landyvlad

Quote from: Illori on January 21, 2017, 08:58:09 AM
tinyportal no longer requires a specific theme for it to work. you can use theme that works with your version of SMF.

Brilliant. Thanks

Another Q on themes - if I make changes such as removing the "simple machines forum graphic from the header etc do I have to make this change in every theme I have installed?

I'd like to have two or three themes available which members can choose between.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Illori

yes you need to do those types of edits to all themes.

landyvlad

Advertisement: