News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Responsive Theme install isue - help/advice please

Started by landyvlad, January 23, 2017, 08:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

I went to install the them and it ran its usual checks.  I've attached a copy of the result.

Can someone explain this to me please?  It appears that there maybe many problems which won't allow the theme to work properly?

Or maybe I am reading it incorrectly.

Thanks

Edit: FYI the only themes currently there are those standard / default ones:
  SMF Default Theme - Curve
  Core Theme
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

br360

The errors are showing you that the mod will work and install successfully on the curve theme, but will not on the core theme

As long as you are using the curve theme and not the core theme, it is ok to install.

Kindred

Also, mod specific quests s really should be asked in the support topic dedicated to supporting that mod, which is linked right from the mod download page
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

landyvlad

OK cool thanks for that.

At the moment I am using the curve theme.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

landyvlad

I installed it, and it shows as installed but when I go to themes it still just has the core them and SMF Curve.
Does it not change the name of the theme - just keeps as is and makes it, umm, responsive... :)     ?

Disregarded. Answered elsewhere with a resounding YES.

Cheers.

Advertisement: