Mass Remove Topic?

Started by Harvester, January 24, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvester

Greetings everyone.

I am hoping to find a modification that would allow me, from the front of the board, select multiple topics and then remove them all with a single click. vBulletin had a feature like this and I found it very handy, however I moved back to SMF from vBulletin (yeah I paid A LOT for vBulltin but found I love SMF so much more.. so I am back  :D )

I searched the modifications here and either I am searching the wrong keywords or a mod like i seek does not exist.

Thanks in advance, Jared

Illori

Harvester

Yes this is exactly what I was looking for...

now it appears I have some debugging to do... SACHat appears to be making me unable to save...

Chat Bar Settings

Fatal error: Call to undefined function SAChat_LoadTemes() in /home3/jared867/public_html/fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/Sources/Load.php(2270) : eval()'d code on line 1603

I notice right off the bat the syntax error Temes rather than Themes... but it appears I will have to fix this before I can save the settings for Look and Layout.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction Illori. Over the years you have always been a great assistance :)

Advertisement: