News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

REPLY ME

Started by Rohan12, January 24, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rohan12

Hey guys i want create a membergroup for my vip members but i dont want them get forum moderators how i can i do that but they must be in the groupp!!

br360

You want to create a new membergroup for them? Are they already in a VIP membergroup or has that not yet been created? If you want to create a new membergroup, take a look at this link on how to do it- http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Membergroups

Shambles

Your recent topics seem easy enough to solve, but I (for one) refuse to participate when your titles are so inadequate

Quote from: Topic TitleREPLY ME

Quote from: Topic TitleHELP ME PLSS

Quote from: Topic TitlePlease help me please

Steve

Quote from: Shambles on January 24, 2017, 06:30:21 PMYour recent topics seem easy enough to solve, but I (for one) refuse to participate when your titles are so inadequate

I'm with you. I'm surprised this person ever gets help.
DO NOT pm me for support!

br360

I'm a softie ;)

@Rohan12: they are correct though. When posting asking for support, you really should be giving a detailed explanation in the subject line (to the best of your ability if English is not your primary language), so that people that may have the answer will have a more likely chance of opening it and helping you.

Subjects with "reply me" or "look here" often have the opposite effect and most people might not even bother opening the thread

Advertisement: