Started by 98Ways, November 03, 2005, 09:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

98Ways

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

98Ways

98Ways

Wow Bloc. Could I buy that from you? your amazing with this stuff.

J. Williams

Bloc the theme on there doesn't pass the xhtml validation
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

forsakenlad

Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

bloc

The theme isn't for sale I am afraid, it was for a client. But just wanted to show that pink themes do exist! :)

xhtml validation might be wrong on it...I haven't checked it recently, it was some time ago i made it.

Talikar

Quote from: Bloc on November 03, 2005, 01:47:07 PM
The theme isn't for sale I am afraid, it was for a client. But just wanted to show that pink themes do exist! :)

xhtml validation might be wrong on it...I haven't checked it recently, it was some time ago i made it.

You're a little mean then aren't you? The person asked for a theme to use, and you brag about making a good theme without giving anything... I don't find this very helpful at all.

My post too isn't helpful, and could be considered spam. All I'm saying is that you should contribute something to the topic instead of bragging about your unobtainable work.

crazystu

Talikar

Quote from: nesianstyles on November 04, 2005, 01:35:53 AM
don't flame...
Quote from: Bloc on November 03, 2005, 01:47:07 PM
But just wanted to show that pink themes do exist! :)

That's the same thing as " I want to show off my work ", and I wasn't flaming, I was stating that it was an unhelpful post. If anything it was only borderline flaming.

98Ways

It's all good. Bloc is a great guy and he recently helped me for free with my SMF board, I cant thank him enough.

Advertisement: