News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[PAID] Need mod to implement a jobs section in my forum

Started by Portugal, January 25, 2017, 06:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Portugal

Hi all,

I have post something like this a few days ago, and after read sugestions and make some avaliation about this, i was decided to make this implementation in fact, for that i can pay for this work. That MOD must include this features (and others you sugest and be positives for the project).

- Photo
- Attachments (for CV)
- Title with perfix (OFFER, or SEARCH) for work
- Box to insert the Country
- Box to insert district
- Box to insert professional area
- Box to insert kind of contract (full time, part-time, etc)
- Box to short description
- Box to email contact (only visible to certain groups of the forum (permitions))
- Box to phone contact (same as email)
- Box to other informations like conditions and else about the position offered or searched (permitions group)

It must be responsive and adapted to 2.1.3 smf version

Well, now i need informations about that possibility, who can handle with this service? Price and conditions are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Kindred

SMF Hacks has a classifieds mod (paid) that might do what you are asking.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Portugal

Thanks, well after see the prints of the sugested mod, its very hard to modify to my needs, better i think is the "galery", i will go to wait a bit more for something more structured and with no needs to hard modifyes.
Still want that service!

Regards

Quote from: Kindred on January 25, 2017, 07:44:30 AM
SMF Hacks has a classifieds mod (paid) that might do what you are asking.

live627

Alright, here's a possible scenario for you....

Classified ads could be topics within a specific board. Attachments would already be handled by SMF.  Custom field inputs would show in the form to create the new listing/topic, similar to custom profile fields.

The fields can either be above or below the post.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: