Help with Application Mod

Started by VenomBurke, January 29, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomBurke

Hello guys, So pretty much the run down is that I'm trying to find an addon for Applications that can be applied towards my website. My problem is that the Custom Form Mod that I tried installing doesn't install correctly and gives me the follow report when ever I try to install it.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM smf_log_packages
WHERE package_id = 'LHVWB:CustomFormMod'
AND install_' at line 2
File: /storage/h3/459/656459/public_html/Sources/Packages.php
Line: 248

if anyone can help me that would be amazing. Thank you.

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

You may need to check if the module you are trying to install is compatible with your version of SMF, which you do not state, which is it?

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

VenomBurke

uhh, define that? What module. Im using SMF 2.0.13

VenomBurke

hxxp:gyazo.com/386fa2e48bec98add3a1a1471533e68b [nonactive]

Illori

you really should be posting in the mods support topic.

you may need to look at your log_packages table and see what is in there related to this mod.

VenomBurke

Sorry im new to this, could you help me out?

vbgamer45

Looks to be maybe a mariadb issue/ change saw this a month ago here as well...
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=550953.0
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

VenomBurke

Do any of y'all know of a like Application Mod out there I could use, or by any chance could just fix it for me. Cause Im not the best at this kinda stuff.

Advertisement: