News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Help] Email all users on old backup

Started by xmagex, February 01, 2017, 12:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmagex

Hello guys,

I have an old backup with all my users info. I have the table where all the datails are stored, how can i send an email to all the members? There is a script? I haven't the possibility to put the forum online, i have only the table with users backup.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Mage

Kindred

you would have to extract the users' email addresses from that table and the use a mail program that lets you email however many members (some standard emails limit you to no more than 30 addresses per mail)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

xmagex

Quote from: Kindred on February 01, 2017, 12:31:15 PM
you would have to extract the users' email addresses from that table and the use a mall program that lets you email however many members (some standard emails limit you to no more than 30 addresses per mail)

Yes, i was thinking to exatract all email with a simple query, but about the "small program", there is already a script for example in php that do it?

Thank you for your answer.

Cheers

xmagex

Ok i found some php code searching on google "get list e-mail list from database and send mail to all from php script"!

Cheers

Advertisement: