there mod for showing last 10 topic on header

Started by moner, February 03, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moner

Hi ,
there mod for showing last 10 Animated topics on header ?
SMF 2.0.13

br360

There is a mod (a couple I think) that show last 10 (or however many you want shown) topics in the header. What do you mean by animated topics?

I am pretty sure there are mods (portals that do it as well), that can show latest topics in one specific board if all the specific topics you are talking about are in that one board

Linkjay

Quote from: br360 on February 03, 2017, 02:23:27 PM
There is a mod (a couple I think) that show last 10 (or however many you want shown) topics in the header. What do you mean by animated topics?

I am pretty sure there are mods (portals that do it as well), that can show latest topics in one specific board if all the specific topics you are talking about are in that one board

I think he means that the list updates when someone posts something without having to refresh the board.

I know SimplePortal has an option that does exactly what you're asking.
I play games in my free time and volunteer my knowledge and support to the gaming communities of the internet.

You can contact me by these methods:
Use my Contact Script • PM me here • Add me on Steam

moner

Hi

i need mod for Display Recent Posts  on header

Dzonny

As suggested, you can use some portal mod for that, or even better, use SSI to show recent topics/posts, if you're familiar with it:
SSI Readme

moner

Hi

can you give me url good portal mod for Display Recent Posts on header

Dzonny

Quote from: Linkjay on February 03, 2017, 10:12:46 PM
I know SimplePortal has an option that does exactly what you're asking.
[/quote
As far as I know any SMF portal mod has that feature, Simple Portal included, as suggested by Linkjay.

Advertisement: