News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Someone please help

Started by Aye Aye, February 04, 2017, 04:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aye Aye

I am using SMF 2.0.13

Where can I find the SMF Likes Plus. I have searched for it in the customize section using all possible queries but always get no result.

If I remember right this mod is written by Illori.

Aye Aye

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't been able to find any download link in the topic you have pointed me to.

lurkalot

Quote from: Aye Aye on February 04, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't been able to find any download link in the topic you have pointed me to.

I believe it's an attachment in that topic, you probably have to register to see it.  Illori will no doubt confirm.

Dzonny

Quote from: lurkalot on February 04, 2017, 05:38:36 AM
Quote from: Aye Aye on February 04, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I believe it's an attachment in that topic, you probably have to register to see it.  Illori will no doubt confirm.
Yeah, you must be logged in in order to see attached files there.  ;)

Steve

And Aye Aye, you've been around long enough to know that you need better subject lines than that. ;)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Aye Aye

^

Aww, c'mon man, that was just to make it sound like an SOS.

Anyway, I tried register at the SMF Unofficial site but failed.

I am using SMF 2.0.13 on all my Forums now. I had the SMF Likes Plus Mod, earlier but lost it due to changing computers, so I had to download all the Mods I use again.

I never use any Custom theme. My SMF installation shows only two themes, Core and Default. The names of these Themes are shown as:

SMF Default Theme - Curve (2.0)

and

Core Theme (2.0)

The security verification at the SMF Unofficial site has a Captcha plus Q&A set. The questions are

What does SMF stand for

I replied Simple Machines Forum, Simple Machines Forums, Simple Machines

The second question "What is the name of the theme that 2.0 uses by default"

I replied

SMF Default Theme - Curve (2.0), Curve, Curve (2.0), Default Theme - Curve

But none of these clicked, and I always got the errors that the answers are incorrect.

My email address would be visible to Staff here.

I look to someone from Staff emailing me the SMF Likes Plus package.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Illori

Quote from: Aye Aye on February 06, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

Thanks a ton in advance.

only the admin here would have access to your email address. why would you expect them to take the time to email you a mod that not found on the mod site here? if you had the mod to start with then you had to have registered on the site to gain it in the first place, your original account should still exist.

Kindred

And yet...   the title that you used is so overused and misused that many people just ignore posts like this, since there is no suggestion what the post is actually about, so we move on to the next one which we know we can help with (based on the descriptive title)
So, by using this title, you have basically had the opposite effect that you might have wanted.

Also, unless the mod license allows for redistribution, no one would (legally) be able to email you the mod package.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Aye Aye

Quote from: Illori on February 06, 2017, 05:19:42 AM

Thanks a ton in advance.

only the admin here would have access to your email address. why would you expect them to take the time to email you a mod that not found on the mod site here? if you had the mod to start with then you had to have registered on the site to gain it in the first place, your original account should still exist.

As I said earlier  I had the SMF Likes Plus Mod, earlier but lost it due to changing computers, so I had to download all the Mods I use again.

As it happens, it just wasn't a ton of software I lost, a whole cartload of other stuff too, when I changed my computer. Since then I have started placing software I use on a DVD, and an external hard drive.

I use separate email accounts for different sites. The folder in which I stored the accounts details was also lost.

Aye Aye

Quote from: Kindred on February 06, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

And yet...   the title that you used is so overused and misused that many people just ignore posts like this, since there is no suggestion what the post is actually about, so we move on to the next one which we know we can help with (based on the descriptive title)
So, by using this title, you have basically had the opposite effect that you might have wanted.

Also, unless the mod license allows for redistribution, no one would (legally) be able to email you the mod package.

Thanks for the education.

Advertisement: