News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

1.1.20 broke the preview in Firefox

Started by gypsygarden, September 22, 2016, 05:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gypsygarden

Hi, I know this is an old issue, but I've been working with htis for a while and cant seem to fix.  Changed browsers and in IE there is no preview box at all.  In Google chrome the box is tiny wth sliders.

Can you please tell me which part of the style sheet to edit to fix this?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Irisado

Topic split.  Please avoid raising two year old topics in future, especially when they have already been marked as solved.

While it may be possible that someone may be able to help to fix this problem, the 1.1.x version of SMF is longer receiving updates.  It is, therefore, strongly recommended that you upgrade to 2.0.11 if at all possible.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Genasn

Would seem that the issue was with the OS that was installed, done another fresh install and everything is working just fine

Advertisement: