How do i put banner ads on my forum

Started by konabiker47, November 03, 2005, 03:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

konabiker47

I want to put banner ads on my site www.bf2cs.com/forum [nofollow] . I want them to appear on each side of the site logo. How can i do this? And is there a way to run a script from hotscripts that shows me how many clicks and makes the ads auto rotating and stuff?

Oldiesmann

I would suggest using phpAdsNew. That's what is used here and it seems to be quite popular among SMF users.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

5cakids

So I downloaded that and how do I get it into my SMF forums?

青山 素子

Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

5cakids

An Error Has Occurred!
The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted. 

This is what I get, where is the download and should it just work I have SMF 1.0.9

青山 素子

Sorry, strike my last statement. It looks like that is a standalone system. Check the documentation it comes with for installation instructions. Also search the forums here and you'll probably find out how to integrate it with SMF.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Oldiesmann

Please don't reply to ancient topics... Check out the ad management mod at http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=255 - that might be easier to use (it didn't exist when this topic was originally posted).
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: