News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Statistics on the board

Started by bharat, February 10, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat

Is it possible to add statistics on the main board which will show from which countries are members browsing the site?

Kindred

anything is possible... if you can code it.

That being said, check out the google maps mod and the geoip mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bharat

I checked google maps mod and it seems to be not exactly what I mean. I was talking about statistics which you can see on many sites and it shows countries flags and number of people who are browsing the forum. By the way I didn't find geoip mod, does it still exist?

Linkjay

I have never heard of what you're asking so it looks like you will have to make it custom. You could look into the Mod Requests or Help Wanted boards to request someone to make you the mod for money. I know there are a few people who will do it.
I play games in my free time and volunteer my knowledge and support to the gaming communities of the internet.

You can contact me by these methods:
Use my Contact Script • PM me here • Add me on Steam

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Shambles

Steve

I can see I'm going to have to learn more about github ...
DO NOT pm me for support!

Shambles

Quote from: Steve
I can see I'm going to have to learn more about github ...

No.

Stay away.

Stay VERY away ;)

Dzonny

bharat

Dzonny, that what I meant, is there a way to add something similar?

Dzonny

Sure, you just need to add the code that they provide to template file, not sure how to help exactly unless you specify where exactly you'd like that to appear etc.

bharat

Where can I get this code? I would like to add it in the end of the page.

Dzonny

The sites I linked to in my previous message provide you HTML code that you can pun into your template. Index.template.php to be precise, somewhere after the copyright(); but it depends on your custom theme. :)

bharat

I tried to add this code but it gave an error.

Illori

since we cant read your mind, what was the error?

bharat

To be honest I don't see any proper code on this site: http://www.supercounters.com/

bharat

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: bharat on March 28, 2017, 06:07:02 AM
To be honest I don't see any proper code on this site: http://www.supercounters.com/

Adding various metrics to the statistics page is one of my specialties if you are interested. Just click the banner in my signature and have a look at my statistics page and see if anything in there interests you.

Oh, you are wanting the countries huh? hmm, might be able to do that, will have to think about it some, but anyway...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Shambles

Quote from: bharat on March 28, 2017, 04:46:30 AM
I tried to add this code but it gave an error.
The code you added needs to be within an echo statement, as otherwise it's not valid php.

Advertisement: