Board email down?

Started by AussieSat, November 03, 2005, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieSat

Hi,
I registered yesterday under a different (preferred) username however I never received the confirmation email. Using the "resend confirmation email" also does not yield a result.
I sent an email to [email protected] outlining the issue but have not received a reply to that.
I re-registered earlier with this (non-preferred) username and I see that confirmation is not presently required so I'm guessing your mail server has an issue and that you are aware?
As I would much prefer to use the username I originally signed up with, are you able to activate that account? (please PM for the username).
Regards, AussieSat.

AussieSat

Thanks to whomever manually activated my original account :). Hope you get the mail problem sorted.
AussieSat out!

Amacythe

Yes, we were having troubles with the board email.  In fact, I can't even reply to the many emails to [email protected] about this problem because I can't send email. 

Sys_ZERO

Quote from: Amacythe on November 03, 2005, 09:53:58 PM
Yes, we were having troubles with the board email.  In fact, I can't even reply to the many emails to [email protected] about this problem because I can't send email. 
Try using your ISP SMTP servers.

Sys_ZERO

Advertisement: