Want Profile Fields visible to guests.

Started by tanawat, February 13, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanawat

Want Profile Fields (ICQ/AIM/MSN/YIM/) visible to guests

Can you help me plese.

Displaytemplate.php

// This shows the popular messaging icons.
if ($message['member']['has_messenger'] && $message['member']['can_view_profile'])
echo '
<li class="im_icons">
<ul>
', !empty($message['member']['icq']['link']) ? '<li>' . $message['member']['icq']['link'] . '</li>' : '', '
', !empty($message['member']['msn']['link']) ? '<li>' . $message['member']['msn']['link'] . '</li>' : '', '
', !empty($message['member']['aim']['link']) ? '<li>' . $message['member']['aim']['link'] . '</li>' : '', '
', !empty($message['member']['yim']['link']) ? '<li>' . $message['member']['yim']['link'] . '</li>' : '', '
</ul>
</li>';

if i want to show in mini profile. how to edit it ?

O:)

Anybody please.

Illori

can guests view the profile of registered users?

tanawat

yes
guests can view it same website in mini profile.

Kindred

That was not the question

Can guests see the FULL profile?

However, If I was a user on your site, I would have a major issue with you making my contact info visible to guests.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tanawat

sorry for my bad english  :'(

by pic

I want to show Social Media icon in profile (not only member ) for guests

as this forum are .

thank a lot

Illori

you are still not answering the question being asked. do you allow guests to view the full profile of your users? if you do not then you would need a mod to allow you want.

tanawat

So Thank for answer me.

No I don't  wont  guests to view full profile.  I just want show same picture.

As http://www.simplemachines.org  show icon facebook  tweeter  but when I click avata to view full profile.  it  show you must register before.

Suppose I want to visible ICQ/AIM/MSN/YIM/ for guest
Plese show code for example.
For adapt by myself after.

Illori

those are handled differently then the custom profile fields. that is why they dont show up. do you really want to show them to guests without your users knowing or having a way to just show them to the registered users?

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on February 13, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

However, If I was a user on your site, I would have a major issue with you making my contact info visible to guests.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

I have to echo Kindred's sentiments. If you're going to give links to my Facebook page etc. to total strangers, I would want my account deleted immediately.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: