News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

critical error !

Started by TheBrothersArm, February 14, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBrothersArm

Im so sorry for making multi topics but when i starting my forum it says: Max connect timeout reached while reaching hostgroup 1018 after 10000ms. Please whats that and how can i fix it ?

Kindred

talk to your host... that's a host problem
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: Kindred on February 14, 2017, 01:08:26 PM
talk to your host... that's a host problem
How can i talk with my host?  Idk what so u mean

d3vcho

You need to contact the support team of your hosting provider and explain them the error. This error is not related to SMF.

Also please, don't post all your topics on Install and Upgrade Help, since not all of them belong there. Post your topics in the appropiate board for a better order in the forum.
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: d3vcho on February 14, 2017, 01:47:30 PM
You need to contact the support team of your hosting provider and explain them the error. This error is not related to SMF.

Also please, don't post all your topics on Install and Upgrade Help, since not all of them belong there. Post your topics in the appropiate board for a better order in the forum.
and what about if i buy domain ?

d3vcho

Your forum should be hosted somewhere (I think). Just ask for support where your forum is hosted, is not related with the domain but with the server.

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: d3vcho on February 14, 2017, 01:56:11 PM
Your forum should be hosted somewhere (I think). Just ask for support where your forum is hosted, is not related with the domain but with the server.
my forum url: brachovecz.webatu.com

d3vcho

Contact 000webhost, apparently, your hosting provider

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: d3vcho on February 14, 2017, 02:01:50 PM
Contact 000webhost, apparently, your hosting provider
and if i make new forum, this will happen again ? Also if i buy domain

d3vcho

Depends on your hosting provider and your hosting plan. If you exceed the resources of your hosting plan, maybe your hosting provider block the services for you... Better (more expensive usually) hosting plan, less "problems".

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: d3vcho on February 14, 2017, 02:11:23 PM
Depends on your hosting provider and your hosting plan. If you exceed the resources of your hosting plan, maybe your hosting provider block the services for you... Better (more expensive usually) hosting plan, less "problems".
So i will buy domain and make new forum, i hope it will not happen again.

Gluz

Just keep in mind that Domain is not the problem that you have, the problem is with your hosting plan/package, that are tow different things.

If you are hosted in 000webhost, then you need to contact support of 000webhost to ask about that errors in your hosting plan.

Steve

Quote from: Gluz on February 14, 2017, 04:18:24 PMIf you are hosted in 000webhost, then you need to contact support of 000webhost to ask about that errors in your hosting plan.

Which has already been posted four times before Gluz said it in this thread. If you're not going to listen to the advice given you then why ask?  ???
DO NOT pm me for support!

TheBrothersArm

Advertisement: