Problems with the Pm System

Started by Ronald_1938, February 16, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_1938

I did a conversion from IPB back to SMF..

I am getting errors from the Arcade I installed, not sure if this is also causing the Pm's to go haywire.. Some members can't see some of their Profile, some are saying they can't send any pm's out,and claim pm's going to the wrong members..

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas.

Ron..

Illori

anything in your SMF error log? anything in the server error log?

Ronald_1938

Quote from: Illori on February 16, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
anything in your SMF error log? anything in the server error log?

Where would I find the Server Errors?

Found them, there are 300 this how many it keeps at a time. Below are two, and the rest are all the same:

[Thu Feb 16 18:08:26 2017] [error] [client 66.249.64.132] File does not exist: /home/coffeeti/public_html/topic
[Thu Feb 16 18:08:18 2017] [error] [client 66.249.64.132] File does not exist: /home/coffeeti/public_html/404.shtml

Below is the Log for Errors:

Help Error Log      Apply filter of type: All errors (348) | Critical (2) | General (79) | Undefined (196) | User (71)

Illori

can you actually post the errors? just posting that you have errors in the SMF error log does not help us to get them resolved or to know if they are related to this issue.

Ronald_1938

Quote from: Illori on February 16, 2017, 07:15:01 PM
can you actually post the errors? just posting that you have errors in the SMF error log does not help us to get them resolved or to know if they are related to this issue.

You want me to post all the errors, all 350 of them..?

Ronald_1938

Quote from: Illori on February 16, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

I think we may have solved this problem..

I have shut down the Arcade, and the errors have all stopped..

I removed a lot of outdated mod.'s, some have not been update in years..so this could also be causing problems..

Since doing what I have done, the members who could not see their Profile or send and receive Pm's, have notified me that they now can see their entire Profile and sent me back the pm from their pm system..

So I must be on the right track for now..Now I have to check the files for any left over codes..

Advertisement: