News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Attachments only 5 showing up at a time

Started by Caracal, February 19, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caracal

Can anyone help for a while now everytime i want to upload more than 5 attachment pictures from the same post only the five save and the rest doesn't i have to then go back and edit the same post each time to upload the rest but always only 5 as the rest doesn't save. I know about the limit per post i set that at 0 first the same then i tried 20 per post and the same why does this happen.

Caracal

Anyone help me with this?

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines

vbgamer45

Some times it can be PHP upload limits
In PHP
"max_file_uploads" INI directive, which can be set to limit the number of file uploads per-request to 20 by default, to prevent possible DOS via temporary file exhaustion. (Ilia)
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Caracal

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 03, 2017, 06:54:37 PM
Some times it can be PHP upload limits
In PHP
"max_file_uploads" INI directive, which can be set to limit the number of file uploads per-request to 20 by default, to prevent possible DOS via temporary file exhaustion. (Ilia)
Anyway to change this or where do i change it.

Edit: I just checked my host and it seems they have the max upload files set to 5.

Advertisement: