News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Delete all the duplicate post?

Started by Pawan, February 25, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawan

Hi All,

How to delete all the duplicate post created by "WelcomeTopic Mod"

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kindred

1- there is no automated way to do that.
2- you can select and manually delete them
3- if you are having issues with a mod, you should ask for assistance in the topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod
(it sounds like you may have done multiple installations of the mod, which results in duplicates...  which means you will have to manually remove the duplicated code)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Pawan

Quote from: Kindred on February 25, 2017, 08:37:30 AM
1- there is no automated way to do that.
2- you can select and manually delete them
3- if you are having issues with a mod, you should ask for assistance in the topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod
(it sounds like you may have done multiple installations of the mod, which results in duplicates...  which means you will have to manually remove the duplicated code)

Thanks.

I will delete them manually, but is there any way we can select multiple post. Looks like I am forgetting that.

No, I haven't installed MOD multiple times. It was a bug in the mode. I just read there update and installed new mode.

Kindred

switch your moderation settings (in your own profile) to use checkboxes for moderation.
then, you can select multiple threads from the messageIndex and choose delete form the dropdown at the bottom)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Pawan

Quote from: Kindred on February 25, 2017, 08:43:48 AM
switch your moderation settings (in your own profile) to use checkboxes for moderation.
then, you can select multiple threads from the messageIndex and choose delete form the dropdown at the bottom)

Thanks, but not able to see any such option in my profile.

Shambles

Profile > Modify Profile > Look & Layout > Show 'Quick Moderation' as:  [checkboxes]

Pawan

Quote from: Shambles on February 25, 2017, 10:54:34 AM
Profile > Modify Profile > Look & Layout > Show 'Quick Moderation' as:  [checkboxes]

Thanks a lot.

Advertisement: