News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Export new members emails for integration in Aweber

Started by spikeweb, February 26, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikeweb

I am the admin of a large forum (50k+ members) and I need to get emails of new members to integrate them in my email marketing service (Aweber).
I actually use a server script to generate a CSV file, then I need to manually download and import this file in Aweber (email marketing service).
I want to integrate the all process so that I do not need anymore to have manual actions.

Do you know any solution to setup my forum to get every email send to a specific Aweber address ?
OR
As an admin how to get an email with the new member email in the title/content so that I could then use IFTTT to send it to Aweber ?

Any Best practice appreciated :)

Kindred

first question... no. There is now way to do that that I know of.

second question, again... no automated way to do that that I know of... you can get a list of ALL email addresses by using a SELECT in phpmyadmin (smf_members table)  You could even use a WHERE statement to pick members after a certain date
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rob.w

This tutorial may be useful, spikeweb.

awtomator.com/automatically-export-smf-forum-members-aweber/

Cheers
Rob

Advertisement: