Members getting booted out after logging in - please help

Started by Tanfies2, February 27, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanfies2

Hi all, currently having some issues with my current provider, so we're on the move anyway, however, we are encountering a new problem, which only came about this weekend.

Some, but not all of my members, including myself, are getting logged out of the forum when viewing the General Discussion board, when signing in through an iPhone, or similar device.

Whats even more strange, is that the forum isn't up-to-date, its seems stuck from some point over the weekend.

However, when I, or my members swap over to a laptop, we can all login, and the forum is fine, up-to-date, with no issues.

We've tried clearing the cache, history etc, but this doesn't make any difference.

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Here is a link to my forum: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Tanfies2

Anyone?

Noticeable pattern now, that its only happening when members sign in via a mobile device, iPhone etc. When they view the General Discussion board, they are logged out straight away. When logging them out, the forum isn't up to date, its displaying posts from a few days previous.

However, if they log in via a laptop, everything is fine and there are no issues.

This is really weird.

nend

You have some conflicting headers, I would guess it would be up to browser to figure out which one to use. Have you done anything related to rewriting headers for caching, like for instances in .htaccess.

Advertisement: