Force user to see updated agreement?

Started by JF3000, February 28, 2017, 09:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF3000

If the agreement is updated how can you get all users to agree to it before making any new posts?

Thanks

Kindred

there is a mod for it, but that mod has been removed from the mod site for a bit....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

br360

JF3000

byproduct

This mod is presenting a issue. Might just be my setup, but...

User is stuck with no way to submit their acceptance.
shows the drop down box options. Select the option to indicate (have) agreement

and left sitting there just like that...

Mod support page hasn't been touched in almost 3 yrs
Interestingly, the last inputs on that mod support page, was similar to this issue... AND LEFT with a comment "1 last bug to fix, for mod update".

Perhaps, ya'll should UN-reinstate the mod. AND note it to the psuedo "endorsement" in this thread.

Steve

Don't you think we should explore why YOUR setup isn't working before going off half-cocked at the people who would be trying to help you?
DO NOT pm me for support!

byproduct

go investigate till you hearts contend
sorry i bothered to mention it

br360

We appreciate you mentioning the issue you are having. Would you mind posting a link to your site so I can take a look for myself what is happening? You can send me a PM instead if you would prefer not to have your site posted on this thread.

Advertisement: