Does not add the language in beta 3 (github last update 02.03.17)

Started by motosimak, March 09, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motosimak

Translated from Google translator: Installed Beta 2 (OK) after switching to Beta 3 (github as of 02/03/2017) does not add a new language, only English, in the language settings section. Optional: Css files are not edited (writes - there are not enough permissions to edit files) and mods (optimus brave) does not work.

The problem is on two different servers for different people. How can I fix this?

PHP: 5.4-7

Antes

Since we didn't release beta3 officially, our site does not have language files for Beta3 so its normal that SMF only offering english or beta2 language files to you.

motosimak

In other words, the installation of language files through the language panel is impossible because of their absence for beta 3? Manually renaming the language files for beta 3 does not work. When selecting languages, only English is available.

I tried to install German, Russian or English utf-8, in any case the installed languages ​​are not visible in the language bar, although they are physically present in the folder.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: