News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

what now

Started by TheBrothersArm, March 16, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBrothersArm

please help me what to do,one idiot removed all my member's account. what should i do

Illori

restore the backup that you should have taken and demote that person

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: Illori on March 16, 2017, 02:44:36 PM
restore the backup that you should have taken and demote that person
but how ?

d3vcho

Well, you got a database backup to recover all the data lost?

BTW, who else than you *and your host* have access to your database? ...
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

br360

How did they remove all of your members? Did you give them admin privileges?

Do you have a backup of your database? If so, just restore it from when you still had all your members. If you did not have a back up, contact your host. Most hosts do backups on a regular basis, and can restore your forum to the most recent one where you still had all your members. They may charge you though to do a restore

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: br360 on March 16, 2017, 02:47:01 PM
How did they remove all of your members? Did you give them admin privileges?

Do you have a backup of your database? If so, just restore it from when you still had all your members. If you did not have a back up, contact your host. Most hosts do backups on a regular basis, and can restore your forum to the most recent one where you still had all your members. They may charge you though to do a restore
there is head admin and he can ban,assign member group,and delete others acc. and that friend was mad on me so he do this

Looking

If that's a friend who needs enemies.

TheBrothersArm

guys just tell me what i need do

Looking

Unless you made a backup or your host happens to have a backup there is nothing you can do, you need to check your host.

Kindred

We have told you what to do.

Restore the backup of your database
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: