GUI based application Linux Monitoring Tools

Started by RafaelPidayNE, March 16, 2017, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RafaelPidayNE

Michael  but iam new in lunix
and I heard from some people i must do many think and config  befor i run server in CentOS ?

Kindred

Please start your own thread....

Also...   I am not sure whatbyoubarebtrying to say...  but I will state - there are some folks who should not use unmanaged servers because they don't known what they are doing. This is why people pay for a managed server.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Xarkurai

Oh god, go for managed hosting if you don't know anything about servers.
Your security will be at risk if you start doing things you don't know about.

AKA there is a chance that you'll lose all of your data, that should be good info.
Useful paid mod: Badge Awards - Award members for actions

Arantor

Or do it solely with something you can completely afford to 100% lose.

rooterone

Instead of setting up yet another device @ the server farm to be compromised due to incompetence, wouldn't it be better to learn the ropes at the SOHO level first? Even after a quarter of a century of experience, that is still where I first do all my experimental implementation. I wonder why so many now think they can remotely manage bare metal without a clue. Kinda boggles the mind a bit...

Advertisement: