Post Missing after changing host

Started by pocttopus, March 17, 2017, 12:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pocttopus

Hello folks,

I want to change the host and support of the host made a new profile to the database, I don't know why but they made a new one, maybe because the size of the file was bigger than the max-limit size for uploading through the phpmyadmin panel. The database was imported with Putty.

Later I used repair_settings.php tool for making some correction of the paths which went normal.
After that when I open the topics of the forum there are no posts at all.  :o
Here is the link of the forum:
http://107.189.4.145/

Please for advise to solve this issue?  :(
Thanks!

Kindred

Looks like at least some, if not all, of the smf_messages table was not imported to your new host
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pocttopus

Now the only way to solve the issue is to import the whole database again?

Arantor

Does the new forum actually point at the new database?

pocttopus

Yes, because the topics are there but without the posts.
And also when e want to reply or open a new topic, the post again is missing.  :-[

Kindred

Actually, that suggests that the database information  is indeed not pointing to the correct database
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pocttopus

I will look with our host and I will write to this topic if the issue is solved.
Thanks.

Advertisement: